Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"It Came Upon the Midnight Clear..."

...couldn't be happening on Bolivar Peninsula lately.

Never have I ever seen such thick fog as last night riding the ferry home from Galveston. Literally could not see one car length ahead of me.

I've heard that old expression all my life, "It's like driving in pea soup," and I have now experienced it for myself. Without the white line on the right side of the road, I couldn't have known I was in the right place from the ferry landing to the house.

Wrapping Christmas gifts and listening to Christmas music. Does it get any better than this during this happy time of the year? Just received a basket of Christmas cards from friends and the older I get, the more I appreciate and enjoy them. Now, to display them somewhere in the house properly so all can enjoy them with me.

Merry Christmas, everyone, until the next page turns...

No comments: