Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I promise, Daina, I've kept the December challenge

I just forgot and wrote it on my Yahoo Internet Site, Bolivar BLUE and several of the members there are doing it with me. I know I did "Silver Bells" on Monday and "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" yesterday and today I wrote "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in my status.

OK, OK, so I'm in...

Others if you want to get in on the challenge, write something every day from now until December 20 using a line, title, thought from a Christmas carol, song, play, or writing. It is fun!

I've had some good ones on the group site including a clever one using "Go Tell It On the Mountain." To join or see Bolivar BLUE, simply go to Yahoo Internet Groups and type in Bolivar BLUE (spelled like this) and I'll approve you for membership. The BLUE is an acronym for Beach Lovers United Effectively.

Until the next page turns...

No comments: