Thursday, December 10, 2009

I think Santa Claus is Coming to Town...

I realize some of you don't believe in Santa and don't want your kids to think he is real, but I, for one, still believe he is coming to see me.

Can't give that up!

I'm enjoying getting ready for his visit and trust he makes to the beach where we have sand instead of the traditional snow.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day...Until the next page turns.

Ginger, I received a wonderful surprise gift in the mail yesterday afternoon. One of my favorite movies of all time and a nice, warm, beautifully colored throw to wrap up in to watch it here at the house. However, I have been creative and designed the throw to wear as a big scarf/wrap with an outfit tomorrow night to a huge Christmas party in Houston. It matched my outfit perfectly and I started out teasing about doing it, but goodness sake, it works! Thank you so much!

No comments: