Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coming to Atlanta...soon

I am so excited today! Ted and I will be traveling next to the Atlanta area in early September to attend the rehearsal dinner and wedding for my nephew, Jonathan Gravitt. My sister, Paula, has kept me posted on all of the details and we can't wait to meet everyone there.

Jon is marrying Jenny Coffer of Tucker, Georgia.

Ted and I are staying with Millie Jones Pincus in her lovely home in Lawrenceville and she promises that several of my school classmates and friends will be coming over for some get togethers. We must get busy on serious planning for our big 50th class reunion in 2010.

Note to best buds...Let me know when you are free to visit.

Until the next page turns,
Brenda

Still have tons of photos and mementos from recent trip to West Texas, Amarillo, the High Plains and other points west as soon as I can get caught up again.

No comments: